Careers at Stumari
An opportunity to work with one of the best Creative, Enthusiastic website development company. Come, Join Us.
Learn. Experience. Grow.
WordPress Developer Exp – (1 to 3 years)
- You will be responsible for producing high-quality code/software/web app in PHP, MySQL, jQuery, AJAX, HTML/CSS and another open source web.
- You will be required to deploy the application on live or staging.
- You will be responsible to troubleshoot bugs & fix them as well as maintain/enhance existing projects.
- Design and develop complex custom business applications, as well as develop and maintain complex high traffic websites.
- Understanding REST APIs and their integration into WordPress.
- Working on the e-commerce platform.
- The person must handle the Project independently from analysis of the project to Final Project Implementation and can lead the Team.
Location: Nashik Role: Developer
Business Development Executive, Exp – (1 to 3 years)
Knowledge of E-commerce.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
Preparing a detailed business plan.
Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations.
Responsible for getting business through the different online website for IT services should have in-depth knowledge of understanding of web solutions (specifically Open Source) complete understanding of the sales cycle of the business from bidding.
Willing to work during international business hours.
Web Designer Exp – (1 to 4 years)
Creating web site designs.
Producing sample sites.
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
Content Writer Exp- ( 1 to 2 years)
Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
Submit work to editors for input and approval
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Promote content on social media
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
Ensure all-around consistency (style,fonts,images and tone)
Update website content as needed